Up to 15,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Non-Intrusive, Tilts Loads 90 Degrees and Back
90 Degree Rotators are industrial hydraulic tilters designed to upend uniform loads through 90-degree non-intrusive travel at a controlled rate of speed. These hydraulic rotators reposition various “cubed” loads such as coils, dies, engines, and other heavy loads where the center of gravity is centered on the load throughout the rotation. Loads can be upended within the tilter’s footprint allowing the tilter to consume half the floor space of conventional upenders. Hydraulic rotators utilize single-acting hydraulic cylinders with specially-designed mechanical linkages and interflow hydraulic piping to accomplish this unique, non-intrusive tilting feature.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs with added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability with straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table are provided to meet your specific need and application.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. This allows you to lay it down, connect electricity, and get started.
- The lowest possible height allows more on and off-loading flexibility.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses are standard on all Series 35 scissor lifts to completely stop the uncontrolled descent of the lift in the unlikely event of a sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety. All lifts are designed for this safety factor to ensure the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- An industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts provides assurance that you’ve purchased the most reliable lift available, as well as demonstrates that Autoquip stands behind every lift purchased.
- On-board maintenance devices enable crews to safely and effectively block the scissors open during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir eliminates oil contamination due to rusting and provides a visible method of ensuring adequate fluid levels.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.