Manufacturer and Dealer of high quality automotive lifts. We have the largest variety available anywhere including mobile column lifts, mid-rise scissor lifts, and traditional 2 post and 4 post automotive service lifts.
Work with a project consultant to find the perfect lift.
American Custom Lifts has dedicated project managers ready to assist you and answer your questions. Let us do the heavy lifting. Contact us today!
Automotive lifts are designed to lift cars, trucks, and SUVs while still allowing access to the undercarriage for service and repairs. Merriam-Webster defines them as “a hydraulic machine by which automobiles are hoisted above the floor to give access to the underparts.”
Q10 2 Post Automotive Lift
- 10,000 lb (4534 kg) lifting capacity
- Asymmetric and symmetric
- Single piece overhead for ease of installation
- A padded overhead bar for improved productivity
- Faster rise for improved productivity
- Thicker cables and steel pulleys for longer life
- Taller carriage for reduced slider wear
- 71″ cylinder stroke for an excellent rise
- Adjustable height
iDeal MSC Mobile Column Lift
- Up to 18000lbs capacity per column
- ALI/ETL certified (MSC-18K only)
- Continuous Synchronization
- Easy to use control panel
- Operable from any column
- Adjustable fork accommodates many tire sizes
- Direct drive hydraulic cylinder
- Independent mechanical lock system
- Battery operated with an onboard charging system
44040/44050/44060 Challenger 4 Post Lift
- 40,000 lb. to 60,000 lb. capacity 4-post
- 310” to 430” max wheelbase
- 32” wide runways aid for drive-on confidence
- 10 lock positions provide maximum head room for working underneath vehicles
- Single-point air actuated lock release allows technicians to disengage column locks simultaneously
- Diamond-plate approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
- Optional 25,000 lb. – 35,000 lb. rolling jacks provide complete optimization for your heavy-duty servicing needs
- Available with red or blue columns
- Versymmetric® design
- DirectSPOT™ technology
More Automotive Lifts
Hear From Our Customers
“I was an interior designer on a project where this product was being installed. I had heard and seen pictures of parking lifts – but, had never seen one in action – WOW!!! The residence was in a beach community where parking is a premium and our mutual client had numerous automobiles. I happened to be at the house the day the parking lift was installed…I was so impressed! The installers were professional and used such precision. In a matter of a few short hours I was able to see cars being lifted and lowered in an area that had basically been a hole in the garage floor when I had arrived at the house earlier. I cannot wait to be able to use them on a future project.”
Kara Maas, Allied ASID
"Not only were they very professional, they were very methodical and efficient with the install. They even made a point to finish just prior to some wet weather coming into my area to avoid me having to keep my classic cars outside in the bad elements."
"A million thanks to you and Jason! I don’t think there was an American Custom Lifts sticker included with the lift, but if there were I’d surely attach it! Great customer service. I will highly recommend your company when fellow car people see my lift."
"Hey Kristi, Armando did the installation last Friday and he did a fantastic job. He was extremely professional and I am beyond pleased with the service from both you and him. A special thank you to you – for all your help in this entire process."
"Kristi I can’t begin to tell you how impressed I am with you and your product. I sincerely appreciate your numerous follow ups!! Thanks again…you have a customer for life."
"Thank you so much Brad. They fit beautifully. Thank you for everything. Your company and service is second to none."
"Both of my lifts are going strong and I have had no issues or problems – really happy with them! People are continually amazed at the single post lift and I always give them your name!"