Up to 10,000 lbs./
3-Stage Front Arms
2-Stage Rear Arms
Advanced 2 Post Lift Design
The 10,000 lb. capacity VLE10 economic 2-post lift features Challenger Lift’s Versymmetric technology. This brings flexibility to any service bay while also ensuring the safe lifting of any vehicle. Versymmetric lift technology combines a Symmetric and an Asymmetric lift into one! Increase revenue potential and efficiency by lifting vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically in the same service bay. The VLE10 allows you to lift a wide range of cars and trucks for a great value.
- 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric or symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11ʼ 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12ʼ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber foot pads.
- A padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- The Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts is now standard on the LE10.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicles from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
- VLE10 Lift Manual