Our Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC)
Our American made Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC) feature both mechanical and hydraulic lift mechanisms. VRCs are the safest and most efficient way to move freight between mezzanine levels or other long vertical distances.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC) Categories
Precision Lifting Equipment Made In The USA
American Custom Lifts is proud to be a Manufacturer, and Authorized Dealer of one of the largest selections of American Made lifting equipment available anywhere.
#1 in Customer
Professional Project Management
- Over 20 years experience
- Thousands of lifts installed
- Exceptional customer service
Hear From Our Customers
Popular Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC)
American Custom Lifts offers a variety of Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC) to suit your application. We also build custom VRCs to meet your specific needs.
Vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRC) provide an exceptional solution for transferring high-capacity freight between mezzanine levels. Our VRCs provide a safe, economical, and reliable solution for your vertical lifting challenges all within a small footprint per your specifications. All of our freight lifts meet or exceed the requirements of ASME B20.1 (Safety Requirements for Conveyors and Related Equipment).
Vertical reciprocating conveyor (VRC) is the best solution for high speed applications for transporting material from one level to another such as light or heavy duty objects, packages, boxes or even automobiles.
VRC’s are a fast method for transporting material and keeping production moving rapidly. American Custom Lifts is your best source for high quality American made code compliant vertical reciprocating conveyors. No matter how small or how large of objects you need to transport, American Custom Lifts has the solution.
American Custom Lifts provides a wide selection of freight lifts (VRC) for every type of application. Jus to name a few:
- Hydraulic Cantilever VRC designed to transport material from one Level to another.
- Hydraulic Straddle Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are generally used to transport material to a mezzanine.
- Freightlite Package Lift are designed for transferring light duty loads of cartons, crates and boxes.
- Mechanical Cantilever Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are used in application where faster speed is required to transport material between levels.
- Mechanical Straddle Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are needed for High Speed/High travel through a mezzanine floor.
- Mechanical four post (FL4M) is a high capacity four-post mechanical freight lift designed to transfer automobiles to upper-level dealer showrooms or other large objects.