Transferring Light Duty Loads of Boxes, Crates & Cartons
The mechanical package lifts utilize a heavy-duty SEW Eurodrive gear motor drive with instantaneous braking capability, enabling consistent and repeatable stopping and holding of the suspended carriage during loading and unloading. These vertical lifts travel up to 22 ft. and have a capacity of 300 lbs. A wide variety of lift configurations are available from one basic design. Customization and adaptations are available to fit your specific application.
Durability and Quality
- Heavy-duty SEW Eurodrive gear motor drive provides years of rugged, reliable service.pp
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- UHMW guides mounted to the carriage restrict lateral movement and reduce suspended carriage noise as it travels in the guide beams.
- 1-year warranty on all parts and a 5-year warranty on the lift structure ensure you’ve purchased the most reliable lift in the industry.
- Heavy-duty SEW Eurodrive gear motor requires minimal service and maintenance.
- Maintenance-free carriage guides require no lubrication.
- Eurodrive gear motor manual brake release override handle helps in lift start-up and trouble-shooting activities.
- The lifting cable is equipped with sensors to immediately stop operation and movement if a slack cable condition is detected.
- The load jam sensing system immediately removes power to the motor in the event of carriage jamming between landings.
- The motor control panel requires re-setting by a secure key switch to resume lift operation any time the load jam sensor removes power to the lift motor.
- Over-travel sensing switch removes electrical power to the motor should the lift not stop at the uppermost landing.
- Emergency spring-loaded brakes stop the fall of a carriage in the unlikely event of sudden breakage of the lifting cable.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Interlocked landing gates automatically lock while the vertical lift carriage is traveling between landings.
- Gate status switches prevent lift operation if any gate is left in the open position.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- The modular structure permits customers to create any number of configurations from one basic design.
- Programmable mechanical vertical conveyors can be called or sent to multiple levels in a building or automated system.