Up to 24,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Scissor Lift Tables for Wider Loads and High-End Load Capacity
Two sides-by-side scissor mechanisms provide higher lifting capacities, improved load stability, and added end load rating. These lifts have the lowest possible profile and are designed to handle comprehensive, heavy loads. The Series 35 Double Wide lift tables offer travel ranges from 24″ to 60″ and a capacity range from 4,000 to 24,000 lbs. Typical applications include wheeled and conveyed loads, parts assembly and disassembly, and heavy work positioning.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allow easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off-loading flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel-reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
- A double set of scissor legs provides added load stability and worker safety.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.