Up to 10,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
PLTC Dock Lift – Convenient Dock Lifting
Designed primarily for pit mounting, Our PLTC Dock Lift extends from grade level to tackle most dock lifting needs. PLTC models offer two platform sizes, capacities ranging from 5,000 lbs. to 15,000 lbs., and over 60″ vertical travel. With a hinged approach ramp, solid steel construction, and safety features, the PLTC is well suited for fork truck loading/unloading applications commonly found in the automotive, aerospace, and retail industries.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Removable handrails allow for the safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers’ feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.