Up to 6000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
PDQ Dock Lift – Simple Dock Lifting
Portable, medium-capacity PDQ Dock scissor lifts feature a low 4 1/2″ profile. PDQ models offer a 60″ x 84″ platform size with capacities from 4,000 lbs. to 6,000 lbs., and 55 1/2″ of vertical travel. PDQ’s onboard hydraulic power unit provides consistent power while a quick disconnect, three-phase electrical connection simplifies setup. The PDQ is well suited for pass-through dock applications of pallet jacks and hand dollies and is commonly found in the automotive, retail, and grocery industries. Three open platform sides are available, making the PDQ a flexible choice for common loading and unloading tasks.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- The hinged approach ramp simplifies loading/offloading.
- Single-phase quick disconnect streamlines electrical connection.
- Removable and permanent handrails allow for the safe maneuvering of workers.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- An efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.