Up to 12,500 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Titan Heavy-Duty Scissor Lift Tables – Strength and Flexibility
The Titan Heavy-Duty Scissor Lift Table combines the size and flexibility of a small lift with the lifting capacity of a significant lift. Titan lifts are engineered to control heavy loads efficiently and safely while maintaining minimal platform deflection. Lifetime lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders provide long-lasting performance and reliable solutions for heavy, in-plant lifting problems. The ability to handle higher edge loads makes the Titan an ideal choice for sheet feeding in metal or wood fabrication processes, paper or metal coil handling, and similar applications.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and adds extended life to the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting it to electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off-loading flexibility and increases the total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift table.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.