Up to 7000 lb/
3.5-inch Cylinder/.5-inch Steel Plate
Made in the USA
Special narrow and
SUV models are available.
High Quality 4 Post Lifts
The Titan 4 Post Car Lift is the most economical way to double your parking capacity instantly! SUV model is also available (80″ lifting height). Easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
- BALL BEARING IN PULLEY: The TITAN LIFT uses ball-bearing pulleys designed for commercial applications.
- NON-SAG ROUNDED-EDGED DIAMOND PLATE STEEL TRACKS
- RUSTPROOF DRIP PANS: Three FREE with your TITAN purchase. Pans fit snugly between tracks to catch oil/fluid drips from the vehicle above. Ultra-lightweight for easy removal.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RAMPS: One pair free with your TITAN LIFT. Ultra-low (4” high x 36” long) profile accommodates even the lowest-riding vehicles! Each ramp weighs only 16 lbs. for easy removal (steel ramps weigh 45 lbs.).
- EXTRA WHEEL STOPS INCLUDED: Replace the removable ramps with these stops for safe long-term storage.
- PLENTY OF LIFTING HEIGHT: Accommodates virtually all sport utility vehicles and minivans. Ample headroom for doing underbody work. Std model: 67” clearance on top lock. SUV model: 77” clearance on top lock.
- TEN DIFFERENT LOCKING POSITIONS: Locks are approximately 4 3/8” apart, allowing you to choose the lifting height that best fits your needs.
- HEAVY DUTY POWER UNIT: 110V or 220v power unit at no additional cost.
- 3½” DIAMETER CYLINDER: Smaller cylinders may be overworked and prone to leakage.
- ½ GAUGE BASEPLATE: Most other lift companies use a 3/8” gauge base plate. These tend to warp when welded to the columns when cooling, thus causing the lift to rest unevenly on the foundation. With the TITAN LIFT ½ gauge base plate, the lift will always rest flush, which prevents the lift from swaying.
- POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: You choose red, white, blue, or black. Custom colors are also available for an extra charge.
- HEAVY GAUGED AIRCRAFT QUALITY CABLES: The lift operates on four independent cables rated at 14,500 lbs. each (58,000 lb. combined cable-load capacity).
- EASY INSTALLATION: Do it yourself or use our nationwide professional installation service
- Titan 4 Post Lift Brochure
- JACK TRAY: For use with bottleneck jacks for doing wheel/brake work – Call for Pricing
- ELECTRIC LOCK RELEASE: Allows you to disengage all four locks with a button. No need to hold down the single point lock release level – Call for Pricing
- CASTERS WITH NEOPRENE-COATED WHEELS: To make the lift portable so you can move it around – Call for Pricing
- SET OF TWO REMOVABLE SOLID CENTERS: This enables you to store bikes, lawnmowers, boxes, etc. Steel | Lightweight Aluminum: Call for Pricing
- EXTRA DRIP PANS: (Optional: Powder coat steel drip pans – Call for Pricing)
- EXTRA ALUMINUM RAMPS: Call for Pricing – With exchange for steel ramps