Up to 30,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Heavy-Duty Lift Table Delivering Superior Performance
Every Torklift scissor lift comes standard with captured rollers, a two-piece self-aligning cylinder, one-piece axle pins, and high-impact spiral wound bearings giving our customers the most rigid, robust, and longest-lasting heavy-duty scissor lift available. Standard models can be purchased, but the versatility and many models and options make TorkLift scissor lift tables exceptionally customizable to individual applications. Travel ranges from 24″ to 72″ and capacity ranges from 2,200 to 20,000 lbs.
- Tork – Pit Mounted High Capacity Opposing Cylinder Drawing
- Tork – T1 Pit Mounted Drawing
- Tork – T1 Transport Side Mounted Casters Drawing
- Tork – Surface Mounted High Capacity Opposing Cylinder Drawing
Durability and Quality
- All scissor rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High-impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissor assembly minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all top and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- The One-piece, removable center axle pin adds rigidity to the scissor mechanism. It allows easy inspection and maintenance of the axle pin— a task that is virtually impossible on competing brands.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissor during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- A low-pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.