Up to 6000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, tilters, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Durable Turntables for Work Positioning, Ergonomics, and Worker Productivity
S35 Manual Turntables enable workers to rotate heavy loads easily. The heavy-duty design of these manual industrial turntables is specially engineered to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment. Double-row ball bearings in each roller create the lowest turning forces in the industry. When used with an Autoquip scissor lift table, these industrial turntables enhance both ergonomics and productivity.
Durability and Quality
- Chrome-plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- High-impact, spiral wound bearing at the main pivot point provides maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- A 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- Lowest turning forces in the industry.
- The 4-inch lowered height allows greater on and off-load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- The turntable retention system prevents the platform from tipping during edge or off-center loading.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable turntable.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.