Up to 80,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Double Wide Heavy-Duty Scissor Lifts
Constructed using heavy-duty scissor lift tables that rank among the most powerful in the industry, the Super Titan Double Wide scissor lift consists of side-by-side Super Titan scissor lifts nearly double the lifting capacity and platform size of the single Super Titan. The resulting Super Titan Double Wide lifts are engineered to safely and efficiently control greater loads while maintaining minimal platform deflection. Lifetime lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders also provide durable solutions for oversized in-plant problems.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting it to electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off-load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during the inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.