Up to 50,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Heavy-Duty Scissor Lift Tables – Premium Quality & Durability
As the flagship in our heavy-duty lifting solutions, the Super Titan scissor lifts provide the heaviest handling capacities of all single-scissor hydraulic lifts. Super Titan lifts are engineered to efficiently and safely control massive loads while maintaining minimal platform deflection. Lifetime lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders provide long-lasting performance and reliable solutions for heavy, in-plant lifting problems.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and adds extended life to the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting it to electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off-loading flexibility and increases the total ergonomic range
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift table.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.