Double Long Heavy-Duty Scissor Lifts
Two heavy-duty Super Titan scissor lifts are fused end to end to form the Super Titan, Double Long, generating nearly twice the lifting power and platform size of the mighty Super Titan. This scissor lift table features lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders for long-lasting durability and minimal platform deflection for the safe, efficient lifting of oversized loads. Typical in-plant applications include lifting heavy steel or paper coils, moving sheet metal stamping or dies, and work positioning tasks. Vertical travel ranges from 12″ to 120″ and capacity ranges up to 85,000 lbs.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting it to electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off-load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.