Up to 50,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, tilters, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Repeatable and Programmable Turntables Withstand High Edge Loading
High-capacity ring-bearing turntables safely rotate various heavy loads from zero to 360 degrees, in one or both directions at constant or variable speeds. Due to the ring bearings being rated for high eccentric loads, these turntables are ideal for off-centered loading conditions. The heavy-duty design of powered industrial turntables has been developed to withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment, with typical applications including conveyor systems, metal processing, heavy load positioning, and other automated systems.
Durability and Quality
- Chrome-plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- A minimum 1/2″ thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provides additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending the tilter under load.
- High-capacity center ring bearing resists highly eccentric loads, and ball bearing design greatly reduces turning friction and minimizes motor torque requirements, extending motor life.
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- Both single-direction and bi-directional controls are available.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Ring bearing design prevents the turntable platform from tipping during any edge or off-center loading.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable turntable.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.