Up to 12,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
The Original Compact Lift Table
From the American Lifts product line, these industry-leading compact lift tables deliver significant lifting power with exceptional load capacities. With low collapsed heights and small platform sizes, these small work tables are ideal for smaller lift applications or cramped warehouses with limited floor space. All models offer captured rollers, two-piece self-aligning cylinders, and high-impact spiral wound bearings providing superior performance and durability. The Compact Lift is available with unlimited possibilities for customizing these scissor lifts for a wide range of specialized applications.
- Compact – Pit Mounted Drawing
- Compact – Surface Mounted Long Frame Oversized Platform Drawing
- Compact – Surface Mounted Short Frame Minimum Platform Drawing
- Compact – Surface Mounted Drawing
- Compact – Short Frame Oversized Platform Surface Mounted Drawing
- Compact – Side Mounted Transport Casters Drawing
Durability and Quality
- All scissor rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High-impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissor assembly minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all top and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- The One-piece, removable center axle pin adds rigidity to the scissor mechanism. It allows easy inspection and maintenance of the axle pin— a task that is virtually impossible on competing brands.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissor during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- A low-pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.