Up to 12,000 lbs/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Double Pantograph High Travel Scissor Lift for Unbeatable Productivity
Two sets of vertically stacked scissors are pinned directly together, stabilized, and raised simultaneously by common hydraulic cylinders. This Double Pantograph scissors lift design creates a stable structure that consumes less floor space and improves worker productivity, and increases factory throughput. Common applications include parts assembly and disassembly, personnel work platforms, mezzanine, and multiple landing access. The Double Pantograph heavy-duty scissor lift tables offer travel ranges from 48″ to 240″ and a standard capacity from 3,000 to 12,000 lbs.
Double Pantograph lifts provide their operators with a high-traveling and adjustable work platform. These units also utilize a minimum amount of floor space. This style of lift allows a standard platform size with larger travel. This family incorporates the Standard of Quality that is respected worldwide. They bring the work to the worker and increase a workstation’s productivity.
- Lubricated-for-life composite bearings on all pivot points
- Solid steel legs
- Turned, ground, polished, and hard-chromed axle pins
- Double-wire braided hydraulic hoses
- Velocity fuses on cylinders
- Maintenance (safety) locks in base-frame
- Internally mounted power unit
- Built and designed per ANSI MH29.1
- Factory tested to 110% of capacity
- Maintenance-free bearings, no greasing
- Minimal platform deflection
- Extended bearing life
- Extended hose life for added safety
- High-efficiency motor provides faster raising times
- Easy servicing of hydraulic valve components
- Easy access to hydraulic/electrical components for servicing
- Zero free falls in case of severed hose — Safety first!