Up to 15,000 lbs./
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Rotators, conveyors, scissors
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Heavy Industrial Coil Handling Cars to Transfer and Position Rolls & Coils
Autoquip Coil Transfer Cars utilize powered traverse drives (with or without a hydraulic lift) to eliminate the need for overhead cranes or fork trucks safely execute coil-to-mandrel transfers and coil staging. Coil Transfer Cars offer an economical and dependable transfer solution and can withstand the demands and abuses of an industrial environment. These heavy-duty powered cars feature automatic and manual control and are designed to move the load in the raised position if required.
Durability and Quality
Structural steel reinforcement in all top and lower frames ensures additional rigidity and resistance to twisting or bending of the unit under load. Heavy-duty DEMAG gear motor drive extends the life of the transfer cars for years and years of rugged, reliable service. Minimum ¼ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. To install, set the car on the track and connect electricity. Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry. Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 – Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts (when applicable)
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- ASTM-A36 – Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 – Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during the inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Easy replacement of high-strength wheel pockets minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable equipment.