Up to 4000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
CMD Dock Lift – Simple Dock Lifting
Portable, low-capacity CMD Dock Scissor Lifts feature an exceptionally low 5.375″ profile. CMD models offer a 72″ x 72″ platform with 3,000 lb. or 4,000 lb. capacities and 50″ of vertical travel. With solid steel construction, 4-way tread plate covering, a hinged approach ramp on one side, and a throw-over bridge on the other, the CMD is well suited for pass-through dock applications, including pallet jacks, hand dollies or transfer of carts for laundry, postal, and retail. Three open platform sides are available, making the CMD a flexible choice for common loading and unloading tasks.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- The hinged approach ramp simplifies loading/offloading.
- Single-phase quick disconnect streamlines electrical connection.
- Removable and permanent handrails allow for the safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers’ feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- An efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.