Up to 9000 lb/
3.5-inch Cylinder Diameter
Made in the USA
Standard and SUV
1-Year Parts and Accessories
10-Years Steel Structure
Lift Two Vehicles At Once
Do more with the Buddy Up 4 post lift. The platform provides 9000 lb. of total lifting capacity for lifting two vehicles simultaneously.
- 9000 LB. TOTAL LIFTING CAPACITY: Effortlessly lifts most conventional cars.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART OUTSIDE SLIDER LOCKS: Advanced geometric design with multi-facet structure provides significant additional strength without sacrificing space.
- POSITIVE LOCKING MECHANISM: Precision-engineered locking mechanism automatically engages easy-to-see enclosed locks for maximum safety when the lift is raised.
- SINGLE-POINT LOCK RELEASE: Releases all four locks simultaneously. Optional air lock release available. Electric push button lock release is no longer available.
- BALL BEARING IN PULLEYS: Most other lift companies offer bronze bushings that are not designed for continuous lifting cycles and will eventually wear out.
- NON-SAG ROUNDED-EDGED TRACKS (STANDARD) OR SOLID PLATFORM (OPTIONAL): Rugged diamond plate steel or polished aluminum centers enables you to store jet skis, bikes, tools, and more. Aluminum centers are easily removable.
- RUSTPROOF DRIP PANS: Six free plastic drip pans with your BU-9000. Pans fit snugly between tracks to catch oil/fluid drips from the vehicle above. Ultra-lightweight for easy removal.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RAMPS: Two free pairs with your BU-9000. Ultra-low (4” high x 36” long) profile accommodates even the lowest-riding vehicles! Each ramp weighs only 16 lbs. for easy removal (steel ramps weigh 45 lbs.).
- EXTRA WHEEL STOPS INCLUDED: Replace the removable ramps with these for safe long-term storage
- PLENTY OF LIFTING HEIGHT: Accommodates virtually all sport utility vehicles and minivans. Ample headroom for doing underbody work. Std model: 67” clearance on top lock. SUV model: 77” clearance on top lock.
- TEN DIFFERENT LOCKING POSITIONS: Locks are positioned 4 3/8” apart, allowing you to choose the lifting height that best fits your needs.
HEAVY DUTY POWER UNIT: All American-made 220v power units at no additional cost.
- 3½” DIAMETER CYLINDER: Smaller cylinders may be overworked and prone to leakage.
- ½ GAUGE BASEPLATE: Most other lift companies use a 3/8” gauge base plate. These tend to warp when welded to the columns when cooling, thus causing the lift to rest unevenly on the foundation. With the ParkKing ½ gauge base plate, the lift will always rest flush, which prevents the lift from swaying.
- POWDER-COAT FINISH FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: You choose red, blue, or black. Custom colors are available for an extra charge.
- HEAVY GAUGED AIRCRAFT QUALITY CABLES: The lift operates on four independent cables with a breaking strength of 14,400 lbs. each (57,600 lb. combined cable-load capacity).
- EASY INSTALLATION: Do it yourself or use our nationwide professional installation service.
- JACK TRAY: For use with bottleneck jacks for doing wheel/brake work – $120
- TROPHY KIT: Polished Aluminum dress-up kit includes Aluminum on both sets of tracks – $1150.
- EXTRA DRIP PANS: (You get six free with your BU-9000) – $15 each