Up to 2000 lbs./
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
High Travel Personnel Work Platform Lifts used in Order-Picking & Inventor
Autoquip Carousel Work Platform Lifts are high-travel industrial scissor lifts with large walking surfaces that increase order-picking productivity. The operator is positioned with their computer and desk at the appropriate height, allowing the effective picking of parts and products from horizontal carousel systems. Standard features include a slip-resistant grit platform surface, 48″ high handrails with snap chains at pick openings, an operator access gate, a duplex outlet, and a mounted operator pushbutton.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- High-impact industrial bumpers, mounted in all four corners of the lift, absorb shock to onboard computers and electronics as the lift lands.
- Personnel guardrail systems and swing gates with mechanical latches prevent operators from accidentally stepping off an elevated lift.
- Non-slip walking surfaces prevent accidental slips.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable platform lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Capillary tubes on all cylinders ensure that leaked oil around cylinder seals is routed back to the oil reservoir.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.