Up to 8000 lbs./
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Utilizing Unique Stacking Column Actuator that Provides Repeatable Lifting
A unique mechanical lifting solution, Electro-Mechanical Scissor Lifts support loads from beneath and raises to any elevation using a stacked spiral column of interlocked horizontal rings and vertical bands. This proprietary “spiral” design provides a high degree of precision and repeatability and can be used in single or multiple columns to vary load capacity. The Electro-Mechanical mechanism is located inside the base at the clevis end of the scissor lift, driven by a gear motor with an instantaneous break, and stabilized by the scissors leg assembly.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- The rigid stacking column mechanism provides stable load support throughout the lift’s travel.
- 1:1 actuator stroke to lift travel provides a more repeatable and accurate programmed elevation stop.
- Programmable mechanical drive allows the lift to be called/sent to multiple pre-determined levels.
- Stopped elevations are maintained indefinitely— a critical asset for alignment and precision applications.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Over-travel and Under-travel limit switches are mounted in the lift base frame to prevent the mechanical actuator from self-destructing by overextending the actuator stroke.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable mechanical scissor lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during an inspection and routine maintenance.