Up to 4000 lbs./
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Four-Inch Reach Over Distance in a Pan-Style Scissor Lift
Collapsible to a mere 1/2-inch, and boasting an industry-lowest 4-inch reach-over, Autoquips XLR Hydraulic lifts provide easy operator access to pallets and loads assembled over the side of the scissor lift. Low reach-over also provides the smallest footprint of any pan-style lift in the industry. Travel can range up to 48″ and capacity can be as much as 4,000 lbs., and platform sizes meet all common load cube dimensions. The XLR Lift is also available with pneumatic actuators for cleanroom applications.
Durability and Quality
Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life. A minimum 1/2-inch thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck. Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
An industry-low 4-inch reach over the sides of the lift keeps all work within the ergonomic “power zone.” 1/2-inch collapsed height increases the total ergonomic range— minimizing bending and improving worker productivity. Standard controls are prewired and the internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only the lift lagged to the floor and connected to electricity. Near-zero lowered height is easily accessed by pallet jacks and other wheeled loads, making costly permanent concrete pits unnecessary.
A hinged ramp at the front of the lift also serves as a toe guard, keeping toes clear of the ground-level platform as it lands on the floor. Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture. The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry. Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 – Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- ASTM-A36 – Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 – Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Vertically-mounted cylinders are easily accessed for inspection and maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- The hydraulic power unit is located at the end of the base frame for easy access during inspection and repair.