Up to 6000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
90 Degrees of Powered Tilting
Our 90-Degree Hydraulic Tilters utilize double-acting hydraulic cylinders to rotate and return a load or container through 90-degree travel at a controlled rate of speed. The hydraulic power unit is located inside the tilter base frame or can be remotely located.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provides additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending the tilter under load.
- Chrome-plated rods improve durability and extend the life of the cylinders and seals.
- Tilters keep work within the ergonomic “power zone” and reduce fatigue and back injury by minimizing reaching and bending while loading and unloading bins and baskets.
- Standard controls are prewired and the drive unit is already onboard. Installation only requires the tilter to be lagged to the ground and connected to electricity.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows for greater on/off load flexibility.
- Low collapsed height increases its total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable tilter.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the tilter during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.