Up to 10,000 lbs./
3-Stage Front Arms
2-Stage Rear Arms
Advanced 2 Post Lift Design
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finishes, and plated arm restraints and pins, the LE10 accommodates the rigorous demands of a full-service facility. Raise it even higher with optional column height extensions, which provide an additional 2 feet of overhead clearance. Lifts are available in red or blue. ALI/ETL certified.
- 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for asymmetric or symmetric lifting in the same service bay.
- 11ʼ 11.875” standard height fits in service bays with 12ʼ ceiling height.
- Double telescoping screw pads with rubber foot pads.
- A padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage.
- The Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL series lifts is now standard on the LE10.
- Rubber door guards protect vehicles from door damage.
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
- LE10 Brochurev1