Heavy Duty Tilters
Easy load positioning and upending, and accessing parts. We offer tilt only or lift & tilt tables from our most popular standard Series 35 product line. Designed with solid steel structural members to stiffen the base frame and platform assemblies, adding rigidity and reducing deflection. Double-acting hydraulic cylinders tilt products weighing up to 6,000 lbs. a full 90 degrees. Tilter speed is also controlled during raising or lowering.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provides additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending the tilter under load.
- Chrome-plated rods improve durability and extend the life of the cylinders and seals.
- Tilters keep work within the ergonomic “power zone” and reduce fatigue and back injury by minimizing reaching and bending during loading/unloading bins and baskets.
- Standard controls are prewired and a drive unit is already onboard. Installation only requires the tilter to be lagged to the ground and connected to electricity.
- The exceptionally low height allows greater on and off-loading flexibility.
- Low collapsed height increases its total ergonomic range.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable tilter.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable crews to safely and effectively block open the tilter during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.