Up to 30,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Vertical Ram Lifts Include Single Ram and Double Ram Models
Our supplier has been manufacturing Vertical Ram Lifts since 1947 and is one of the few companies to offer this unique style of hydraulic lift still. Vertical Ram Platform Lifts are permanent installations that are fully customizable and require a pit. Autoquip manufactures these high-travel lifts with either one or two rams based on the application.
Single Ram Lifts are most widely used in heavy equipment manufacturing and processing, air cargo handling, warehousing, stage/orchestra lifts, or dock areas with high capacities traveling high distances in the smallest possible footprint. Dual Vertical Rams are speed-synchronized and load-equalized by cables and sheave systems or structural steel stabilization.
Durability and Quality
- Precision-built steel ram plungers are polished to a mirror finish. Each bearing is fitted individually to the ram, creating a wear-proof and close precision tolerance— along with our exclusive fluid prison seal— that keeps the ram oil tight at zero or maximum working pressures.
- Minimum 3/8-inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
- The loading platform features structural steel channels for rigidity and stability under heavy axle loads.
- Large-diameter lifting rams with long plunger bearings defend against platform bending and movement under high edge load and other eccentric conditions.
- Simple and reliable wall-mounted operator controls offer the operator complete visual contact with the lift during raising and lowering.
- Extremely high axle load and rollover load capacities offer limitless options to vehicles that can be used on or around the lift.
- Remotely located power reduces lift noise and improves the quality of the work environment for work-site personnel.
- The holding valve eliminates platform downward movement once the “UP” button is released, and the lift reaches the upper load transfer elevation.
- Lifting rams maintain platform stability and level throughout the lift’s vertical travel without needing additional stabilization.
- A non-skid surface minimizes slipping & loss of traction in wet conditions.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Vertical rams are the only moving part, reducing overall maintenance activities and costs.
- Extremely low operating pressures minimize wear on all hydraulic and power unit components.
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.