Up to 20,000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
TSL Dock Lift – Dock Flexibility
Our TSL Dock Lift features heavy-duty scissor lifts flexible enough to function as stand-alone lifts or in conjunction with other dock system components. TSL models offer six platform sizes with capacities ranging from 12,500 lbs. to 20,000 lbs., and over 60″ of vertical travel. The TSL Dock Lift’s captured rollers support exceptionally high-end and side loads. A powerful and efficient hydraulic power unit decreases setup time and increases productivity, while the 4-way tread plate covering, removable handrails, and a throw-over bridge make the TSL a safe way to increase dock efficiency.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- A thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends the life of the platform deck.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Removable handrails allow for the safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers’ feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during the inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- An efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable lift.