A High Capacity Dock Lift with Conveyor for Transfer of Cargo Between Trucks
Due to its premium features and ability to provide up to five times the number of cycles as competing brands, the Air Cargo Lift has become the standard for the logistics and aerospace industries. We have an extensive database of standard and custom cargo lift designs with unlimited possibilities for adapting these scissor lifts for unique dock layouts and applications. Premium features on these air container dock lifts include captured rollers, two-piece self-aligning cylinder, one-piece axle pins, and high-impact spiral wound bearings, all of which combine to give our customers the most rigid, robust, and longest-lasting dock scissor lift available.
Durability and Quality
- All scissor rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High-impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissor assembly minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Tubular steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Roller conveyor tops minimize the lateral forces required to push containers across the transfer deck.
- The optional floating truck bumper prevents damage and keeps the lift in optimal operating condition.
- Manual pallet stops are easily engaged & disengaged.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Pallet stops on loading and unloading sides prevent containers from unexpectedly rolling off a raised lift.
- Redundant hydraulic pump units allow continued lift operation should the primary unit fail unexpectedly.
- A manual down valve is included in the hydraulic circuit, allowing a raised lift to be lowered in the event of power failure.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable scissor lift.
- The One-piece, removable center axle pin adds rigidity to the scissor mechanism and allows easy inspection and maintenance of the axle pin— a task that is virtually impossible on competing brands.
- On-board maintenance devices enable crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during the inspection and routine maintenance.
- A sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- A low-pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.