Up to 5000 lb/
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Scissors, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Air Powered, Smooth Operation Industrial Air Bag Tilter
Heavy industrial pneumatic airbag actuators drive Air Force Pneumatic Tilters, and because they’re completely air-powered, they are not susceptible to oil leaks or spills associated with hydraulic units. Operators can adjust loads to keep small parts or other items within reach as containers or pallets are loaded or unloaded. This keeps the work in the operator’s ergonomic “power zone,” reducing exposure to back injury and improving overall employee productivity.
Durability and Quality
- Built-in Air Damper reduces “bounce” inherent in most pneumatic tilters as the platform lowers under load.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provides additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the tilter under load.
- Built-in fork truck pockets allow easy relocation and sharing between workstations.
- Connect the shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- The exceptionally low lowered height allows for greater on and off-load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Fixed flow control mounted directly to the air actuator controls the descent of the tilter platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose or air bag rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these tilters the most structurally sound in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards
- ANSI MH29.2 – Safety Requirements for Industrial Tilters
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- ASTM-A36 – Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 – Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety
Maintenance and Warranty
- We offer an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable pneumatic tilter.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the tilter during the inspection and routine maintenance.
- Heavy-duty Firestone airbag actuators provide many years of reliable, maintenance-free service.