Up to 4000 lbs./
Multiple types of powered
and unpowered options.
Tilters, rotators, conveyors,
and extensions available.
Multiple control options
to suit any application.
Move Station to Station with Autoquip’s Portable Tilter Solution
The AutoTilt Portable Tilter is specifically designed for loading and unloading containers and then transporting them from one workstation to another. These ergonomic tilters keep small parts or other items within reach as a container is loaded or unloaded, continuing the work in the operator’s ergonomic “power zone.” These tilters are portable and battery-operated; they can serve multiple workstations without the need to plug into an outlet or connect to a shop air supply; no installation is required.
Durability and Quality
- Phenolic wheels equipped with needle bearings make the tilter easier to push and help to absorb shock from cracks, joints, or debris on the floor.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- A minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel linkages provide structural integrity and stability throughout the tilting process.
- Chrome-plated rods improve durability and extend the life of cylinders and seals.
- No installation is required. Set it on the floor and go to work.
- The onboard deep-cycle 12V battery provides many hours of use before requiring re-charging (onboard charger is optional).
- The internal power unit is onboard, and operator controls are prewired and simple.
- 89-degree tilting capability maximizes total ergonomic range without over-tilting or dumping product unintentionally.
- Tilting forks are tapered to assist the operator in aligning the tilter beneath the container being tilted.
- Available with either standard fork widths or straddle-style forks.
- Foot guards are installed around the wheels to prevent rolling the tilter onto the operator’s foot.
- Foot-operated floor and wheel locks prevent the tilter from unintentional movement during loading and unloading.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- The minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound in the industry.
- The removable battery cover prevents inadvertent contact with battery terminals.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you’ve purchased the industry’s most reliable filter.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the tilter during an inspection and routine maintenance.
- Double-wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.